Thursday, June 17, 2010

my favorite otograph



This photograph was took a year ago, in April, when my friend and I went to the rock festival called "rock carnaza" in Mapocho station. We went to see the show of  our favorite singer called Manuel García, and others chilean singer, like Fernando Ubiergo and Camila Moreno. We like this music, because this is a music very critical of society and of the moderns times and sounds good. This people are artits, because not only sing, too play instrument like guitar. And after the show, we all went to drink beer y then to dance salsa to the neighborhood Brasil. It was a fantastic day.
We took many pictures that day, most were funny photos. In this phot,  we sit in the stands in a row, for to give a special touch.  A friend -the last girl that show in this picture- climbed the photos to facebook, in an album  photograph called "my bestfriends".
I like this photograph, because can  not be most artictic phot that I taken me, but is special  to me, because  it are my best friend from school. We met eight years ago, and we are friends all the time. We try to get together when we can. That is very difficult, because we are all university students , and then we are always busy.
this picture is very especial for me, because we never take photographs together. we were at school, the photographic cameras  were not very popular yet and  are now popular, so we can to take many photographs. But I think  this is the most beautifull picture that  we together.

I like this photograph because it is a memory that will forever be a nice and great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment