Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sleep

One of my favorites hobbies is  sleep. I love to sleep a long time, but I cann´t, bcause I have read to much for the University and sometimes I cann´t even sleep at night.
Some people -especially doctots- think that sleep should be to relax the body and is unhealthy more than eight hours in the case of adults. Doctors recommend it and they say sleep  has benefits for the body  that accentuating the growth and rejuvenation of the inmune, nervous, skeletal andmuscular systems. For example, during the rest, the brain process and keep all information obtain along the day and eliminate insignificant details. Also serves to prevent tomors, heart attacks or depression.
I like to sleep, because I have many many sophisticated dreams. I can have many dreams in one night and I can remeber most of them.  Scientific researchs say that in the last  stage of sleep called REM (rapid eye movement) is where dreams can be made more  elaborate, allthough people can dream any stage of  sleep.
I like my dreams, because they are creative stories that creates my subsconscious, is like watching a movie.  Also when I am dreaming  I think that I am living the reality and I always show in my dreams, then I am as an actress.
I have a very artistic dreams, they have many colors and it show many people that I know, por example my friends, my family, etc.  they are usually all dressed and the places that I dream  are very rare, because are very bigs and spacious.
I would like recourd my dreams, so I think maybe write in a copybook, because the may  offer go a good stories.
Somepeople say that dreams have interpretations of  ehat you feel, I think that this maybe be this way, but en concret my dreams not always to express that my really feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment