Saturday, August 28, 2010

My last semester´s experiencie

I´m in my fourth year, actually (in my eight semester), So the next year I will finalize at University  in de Law school. The career isn´t difficult for me, but it´s a bit boring, because the classes aren´t connected whit the real world. So, in this moment I´m concentrated in learn to English language.
Well, I was in two previous semesters and I feel that I learned a lot. The English language was very difficult for me, because I didn´t have good opportunities to bring near whit him, so these courses were my first instance to learn this. It´svery important for me, because de English language is a essential tool actually.
Last semester worked in  many activities for example, we wrote in ours blogs (all Thursdays),  many activities in pairs (with my classmates) orally and in writing, which we talked about differents subjects, activities with the English´s book and many listenings. So, it was a interactive course.
I think that my English has been improved considerably. Now I understand many texts , newspapers and websites in English, I watch movies or TV in English and I speak better. The life is easier when you know English, that´s why I want to learn this language and this course it´s a great opportunity to practice and improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment